Re: Town & Train Display - GATS Pictures - MichLTC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 01:53:15 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, David Koudys wrote:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Jason Spears wrote:

<snip>

Jason Spears¬
MichLTC/MichLUG¬
<http://www.michlug.org>

Spectacular!  So many details worth viewing.

Here's a question--I note that it looks as if you're getting vehicles to move
along roadways--how is this accomplished?  Magnets below on the old style train
rails?

If there's any info on that, I'd like to see it!

Again, nicely done!

Dave K

I'll second that, how do the cars move? Here is an image of some of the
workings, but how does it move and round the corners?

BTW... Fantastic looking layout guys, can't wait to see some of this stuff in
Cincinnati this summer!

Build on,
Robin Werner