Re: Contraption?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 01:37:29 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Trevor Pruden writes:
ooooooo Double Tree Hotel, eh?  Pretty snazzy over the last place summer
locale!  Sweet.
Snazzy! Almost Classy!

I am a definate and I will have three caps that I would like to bring.  I
may repair my double hangar-thingy (I accidentally booted one side) so I
will keep myself (somehow) from tearing that one down before the show.
Which makes things pretty light for building for me between now and the end
of June.  Which is fine since I intend to be working some long hours and I
want to work on some web stuff.

I intend to build like crazy! I still have an adequate amount of bricks for
a red, black, blue, and white ships.

Count me in.  Scott, if you need a place to crash, let me know as you hammer
the details out with Lynn.  What is a show without an evening of "Cooking
with John" reruns?

Does that count for punk kids to? shuttling down to Detroit everyday doesnt
seem like fun to me.

Rick