Re: Contraption?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 18:56:57 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott E. Sanburn writes:
Any other people interested in going?

*looks at vast array of models being built in the 'space' catagory*

No i don't think I'll go. I think i have too much stuff in design and built
for it. :P. I also think that my "DeathStalker" is too big and has too much
detail.

j/k!

I am planning on attending this, since this is where i excel at. :)

Rick