Re: Contraption?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 17:59:38 GMT

Peter & All,

Scott, on our new server will the same email addys be set up?  Our handout
gave events@michlug.com as one address for contacting us.

Everything will be the same, in terms of the address (www.michlug.org) and
the e-mails (Scottiscool@michlug.org) so that will be unchanged.

We should have it up tonight, it looks like Eric put down the wrong password
when I spoke to him Friday, and that is why we were having trouble. Jason
should have it up and running tonight.

I'm trying to look at my summer schedule and pin some things down.

Indeed. Always good to plan ahead.

Scott "Sorting Stuff" S.