Re: Contraption?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 00:01:43 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott E. Sanburn writes:
To All,

Here is the Contraption website:

http://www.contraption.org/

No. I don't even know who's chairing it this year, or if they'll have the same
events organizer, so I have no reason to believe they'll contact me. They >might get my name from Bob or they might contact us by whatever email address >we had on the ConFusion flyer (I think they took one, and I think they also >talked to Scott),

They did?! : 0

but if you really want to make contact now I recommend visiting their
site at www.contraption.org.

Right, the date is June 28th-30th (My birthday is the 29th, BTW!)

If people want to go, I guess it is better to start planning ahead. I am
going to be making an attempt at a decent layout this year for my stuff, and
I hope other will do the same.

Any other people interested in going?

Scott S.
--

ooooooo Double Tree Hotel, eh?  Pretty snazzy over the last place summer
locale!  Sweet.

I am a definate and I will have three caps that I would like to bring.  I
may repair my double hangar-thingy (I accidentally booted one side) so I
will keep myself (somehow) from tearing that one down before the show.
Which makes things pretty light for building for me between now and the end
of June.  Which is fine since I intend to be working some long hours and I
want to work on some web stuff.

Count me in.  Scott, if you need a place to crash, let me know as you hammer
the details out with Lynn.  What is a show without an evening of "Cooking
with John" reruns?

~Trev