  Scott's Interesting Weekend

To All, I had an interesting weekend, Lynn and I went to Lowe's to see what we can come up with for our future plans regarding the LSF (LEGO Storage Facility), ah, basement, and came up with some hard numbers. Also, we bought 4 4x8 pieces of plywood (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Scott's Interesting Weekend

(...) Cool. What are the pieces of hardboard for? (...) I can't imagine knowing someone with a collection like yours when I was that age. I wish I had. Maybe I wouldn't have had that dark age. I'm sure they had a blast. (...) I'd come to meetings. (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Scott's Interesting Weekend

Jason & All, (...) I just put it on the top of the plywood, it looks like dirt, and it is silky smooth. More astethics than anything. : ) I just realized that this is the first time since sometime in 1999 that I ran trains at home. : ) (...) They (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Scott's Interesting Weekend

To All, All right, here are the pictures from this weekend, I apologize for the delay: Here are some shots of the tables. As you can tell, I used crates and the 4x8 plywood, along with the 4x8 hardboard, it is nice, smooth, and it looks like dirt, (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Scott's Interesting Weekend

(...) This is where your first step could be your last:-) (...) Everything looks great Scott(Chris says dreaming of his own basement to set up my downtown...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)