Re: Scott's Interesting Weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 15:20:32 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott E. Sanburn writes:
To All,

I had an interesting weekend, Lynn and I went to Lowe's to see what we can
come up with for our future plans regarding the LSF (LEGO Storage Facility),
ah, basement, and came up with some hard numbers. Also, we bought 4 4x8
pieces of plywood and 4 pieces of hardboard for the basement, so I can start
on my train station local loop project. I have some pictures, but I could
not upload them at home, and I forgot to bring them this morning, but I will
do so tomorrow.

Cool.  What are the pieces of hardboard for?

She also had one of her co-workers come over on Sunday, with her 2 sons,
which were big LEGO fans. I think they wer 15 and 16 / 17, repectively, so I
know their frustration on not getting enough LEGO to fulfill their desires
and building schemes.  I set up the train station, and the Shell Station,
and had a nice little train layout so they can run the trains. They were
over for 1.5 hours and we had a nice time, talking about LEGO, I can go
forever. : )

I can't imagine knowing someone with a collection like yours when I was that
age.  I wish I had.  Maybe I wouldn't have had that dark age.  I'm sure they
had a blast.

So it was a nice time, and I think I have 2 more LEGO fans here. Uh-oh, that
comes up to 5 LEGO freaks in the area. Hmm.. mayeb I should start NILUG(1)
or something. ; )

I'd come to meetings.  It would be refreshing to only drive a hour to get to a
meeting.

Scott S.
--
(1) North Indiana LEGO User Group