Re: Scott's Interesting Weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 23:00:54 GMT

Another shot of the engine, and the corner of DEATH:
This is where your first step could be your last:-)

This shot is the overall layout, I was going to set it up the way it will be
at the show, but I decided not to, since it will be rebuilt anyway. Two
loops, a total of 4 separate tracks for more trains.

Here is the other side of the station, and my connector for both loops. You
can see the corner of DEATH as well.

Here is the Shell Station, I ran out of batteries, but I set it up with all
the people and flowers and vehicles and trees again. It is nice to see it
complete rather than in a few boxes. : )

Anyway, that is it! LMKWYT! Next step, elevate it 3 bricks, and get auto
switches in there too! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything looks great Scott(Chris says dreaming of his own basement to set
up my downtown...)