Re: Train Station - "Done" for now!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 2001 23:28:59 GMT

Larry & All,

Tony just swung by and raped me...

Raped you?!!?!?!?!? Tony, you were SUPPOSED to use the chloroform to knock
out Larry and his family, and take away all of his LEGO collection!!!!
Sheesh, you're fired!!!

(J/K folks!)

100 straight tracks and a BOATLOAD of
rolling stock... 2 PCCs, 2 SWs, 8 hopper cars, the bullet, and I don't
remember what all else.

Thanks, Larry!

Pics will be up tomorrow morning, as I can't stand to try to upload from
home, it takes forever and Brickshelf refuses to let me log in, either from
the root or my directory.

Ping Kevin about that, I think it's fixable. Scope out admin.brickshelf I
think there;s info on what a fix might be but I am not sure.

All right, will do.

Excust typos I am at airport killing time preflight.

Of course, since you never make any misteaks! : )

Scott S.