Re: Train Station - "Done" for now!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 2001 15:22:53 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
To All,

As most of you know, Tony and I spent a good part of a weekend building a
train station for upcoming events a few weeks back. Now, after two nights of
building, we can say it is in good shape for the upcoming fundraiser. We
need some more windows, but that is nothing new, especially for me! : )

Jason Spears came today and helped finish it (He helped a lot!), and a big
thanks to Jason, as we would not have got as far without him. Pics are
upcoming, even a similar design of Amy's diamond window! ; )

Scott S.
--

This was a pretty interesting experience.  I haven't ever built with anyone
before.  Normally I would say "Wouldn't you get in each other's way?" But ,

-Jason