Re: Train Station - "Done" for now!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 2001 15:49:13 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Jason Spears writes:

This was a pretty interesting experience.  I haven't ever built with anyone
before.  Normally I would say "Wouldn't you get in each other's way?" But ,
Scott's station is so big, it can accomidate Michlug's three biggest members
without a problem.  It was lots of fun, and definitely something I would be
willing to try again.

Team building  can be a LOT of fun. GMLTC does it for module construction
all the time. Largeness helps but as long as you can identify pieces to work
on independently you can do it for small things too. I teambuilt the first
instance of my red caboose with a friend. He was partly just 'partsboy' but
he also did the stove and some other detail work.

So where are the pics?