Re: Train Station - "Done" for now!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 2001 23:20:55 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:

Tony just swung by and raped me... 100 straight tracks and a BOATLOAD of
rolling stock... 2 PCCs, 2 SWs, 8 hopper cars, the bullet, and I don't
remember what all else.

Pics will be up tomorrow morning, as I can't stand to try to upload from
home, it takes forever and Brickshelf refuses to let me log in, either from
the root or my directory.

Ping Kevin about that, I think it's fixable. Scope out admin.brickshelf I
think there;s info on what a fix might be but I am not sure.

Excust typos I am at airport killing time preflight.