Re: October 20th Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 02:30:25 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
Jason & All,

I would assume so. Hey, anybody want to do more sorting? : )

I am up for it, assuming we can manage to still keep the conversation going
while sorting.

That's the most important thing anyway. : )

Ah, I don't know if I would have my stuff ready to sort anyway, I have all
the business stuff sorted. Maybe we can have a rotating sorting party or
something, so we can all help out each other. : )

There you go assuming we all buy enough quantities to make that sort of mass
sorting useful.  (Don't mind me, I'm just jealous.)

No, no, I am not trying to stir up anything. It is more a statement of
myself and my LEGO stuff. As for sorting, I assumed most people have a to do
pile of some kind.

Since I went to college, in late 1993, and with the full time jobs, multiple
jobs, moving 6 times, etc. I think my collection has grown by 3 or 4 times
by now. When I moved to the Condo in Ann Arbor in 1998, I did a massive
organization then, but have not done much since that point. As a matter of
fact, my collection is about the same state n terms of straightening out
then. And with the business and other items in my life, I did not have a lot
of time for that. The small white office building is the first thing I built
in a few years, but I built it that Thursday night before GATS, until about
2 in the morning.

My Shell Station is my first major accomplishment I have had in terms of the
LEGO experience, and now that I am pretty sure I am not moving again, that I
have one job, and I have my own basement, I think I will have the time I
want to get my stuff up to what I think it should be. I worked hard over the
years, accumulated a lot of LEGO items, and I will be able to do some
things. SO watch for a lot of sutff from me soon, as I am still toying with
how much time I need to spend with Lynn and adjusting accordingly (Some of
you I have discussed this with before hand)

I guess in conclusion, all I am saying is that I have a ton of stuff I need
to go through, and it isn't just a bunch of stuff I bought, it is a lot of
stuff I have not had time to do. This is the first time in many years I
actually feel relaxed, and I have time to play with, so to speak. : )

I hear you about time!

Let me just say this. I am really going to try to be there and I'll be happy
to help sort... your stuff or anyone else's for that matter. Many hands make
quick work.