Re: October 20th Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 18:59:27 GMT

Jason,

No, no, I am not trying to stir up anything. It is more a statement of
myself and my LEGO stuff. As for sorting, I assumed most people have a to do
pile of some kind.

I didn't mean to say that you were trying to stir up anything.  Guess I forgot
the :).

I know. I read over my post and it was weird anyway, but hey, that's me! : )

< Snipped Scott's explanation of himself, wondering why I wrote it, brain
must be on Venus or something >

1 - Was joking really.

Indeed.

2 - I did kind of assume that you were suggesting something like what Larry
did, bring 20-40 of a single set to sort out.

I was mostly kidding around, since I don't have many sets like that to sort
like that, I mostly have all kinds of bricks that needs individual sorting,
that I would do myself.

I too have a large amount of
stuff unsorted still, but it is a jumbled mess of various parts and themes.
Too much to sort into small containers, rather I need to just get to it in my
Lego room with the entire collection around me.

Indeed, I have to do that too. If Larry or anyone needs some sorting like
that, I am game.

Scott "Confusing himself today, along with everyone else!" S.

-Jason
My Lego mess:
Which maybe 50% of that mixed stuff is sorted now.

Heh, mine is like 10%.