Subject:
October 20th Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sun, 30 Sep 2001 16:44:35 GMT

Everything seems to be in order. They pulled me aside today and said that
there *probably* would not be a problem, as long as no one ransacks the
office, the sanctuary, etc. So See ya Oct 20th at 12 Noon. The church is set
far back off the road and is next to the old high school in our town.
Address of the church:

2931 Herbison Road
Dewitt MI 48820

You will want to get off at Exit 85 on the I-69.

Rick