Re: October 20th Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 14:24:18 GMT

To All,

I would assume so. Hey, anybody want to do more sorting? : )

Sure, I will. If you have stuff to sort great, or I do too...

Ah, I don't know if I would have my stuff ready to sort anyway, I have all
the business stuff sorted. Maybe we can have a rotating sorting party or
something, so we can all help out each other. : )

I have to figure out what needs to be sorted, my basement is still just
boxes, filled with to do stuff.

Scott S.