  Castle Stuff?

I was wondering how much castle stuff is in Michlug. I’m thinking we can put up a sci-fi/castle display and the train display for my fundraiser event. Even if not many people show up to this fundraiser at least we can set up our displays. Thoughts? (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  (canceled)

  Re: Castle Stuff?

To All, (...) I think Peter, Lester, and Jason all have castle stuff. (...) That's fine, I like displaying, and it should not be such a crowd pleaser (1) (...) I will do it. (...) Well, I will bring all my town stuff, and my space stuff. Castle (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Castle Stuff?

(...) As Scott mentioned I do have Castle Stuff. But other than just displaying my minifigs, I don't have any MOCs built, nor do I expect to have time to build any. (I might, but I don't think I will. Ok, I have time, but no inclination.) (...) I (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Castle Stuff?

(...) Hi, my name is Greg Berlin and I am new to Michlug. I have loads of castle stuff and I have just completed a castle. Please let me know where the Nov. meeting will be. Thanks, Greg (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Castle Stuff?

(...) **Update on fundraiser below** Hi Greg, My name is Tony and I’m the one planning the fundraiser event. This event will take place November 9 10 11th of November in Lansing. Michlug is having a meeting on the 20th of October in Dewitt, which is (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Castle Stuff?

(...) YAY ANOTHER MEMBER OF MICHLUG. AND HE LIKES CASTLE!!!!! HOORAY! (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)