Re: Castle Stuff?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 15:46:44 GMT

To All,

I was wondering how much castle stuff is in Michlug. I’m thinking we can put
up a sci-fi/castle display and the train display for my fundraiser event.

I think Peter, Lester, and Jason all have castle stuff.

Even if not many people show up to this fundraiser at least we can set up
our displays. Thoughts? Ideas?

That's fine, I like displaying, and it should not be such a crowd pleaser (1)

Reminder this is going to be the weekend of
November 9,10, and 11. I have less than two months to plan this. Is there
still a good number of people want to attend?

I will do it.

If I don’t have a good number
to help me with this then I won’t start planning. I need to start soon. I
have a lot of people to get a hold of. Please let me know if you’re willing
to attend and what you’re willing to bring. I’m thinking of 3 displays. The
town/train as the main display and a small space/castle display as two
others.  Thanks for your time and efforts.

Well, I will bring all my town stuff, and my space stuff. Castle stuff,
don't look at me! : )

As for the town and space displays, maybe we need to get an idea of what we
want, just a display of stuff from GATS and Contraption?

I will try to build a few things, I am still trying to get my TSSC stuff
done, my goal is to have it going before October 21st, so I can deliver
stuff to the meeting.

Scott S.