Re: Castle Stuff?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 18:33:41 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Greg Berlin writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Tony Hedglen writes:
I was wondering how much castle stuff is in Michlug. I?m thinking we can put
up a sci-fi/castle display and the train display for my fundraiser event.

Hi, my name is Greg Berlin and I am new to Michlug.  I have loads of castle
stuff and I have just completed a castle.  Please let me know where the Nov.
meeting will be.  Thanks, Greg

YAY ANOTHER MEMBER OF MICHLUG.  AND HE LIKES CASTLE!!!!!  HOORAY!