Re: Sept.8 roll call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 19:50:24 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:

Speaking of the meeting, any helpful directions? Does anyone want to carpool
or anything? I am driving my wifes Shadow up, as my Suburban is milage wise,
resting.

I do have the address from the last posting, but I found the mapblast /
quest has some loopy directions sometimes.

For starters, I will assume that most people will be coming from I-275.

From north or southbound I-275 exit at Ford rd and head east.  Take Ford 2 1/2
to 3 miles to Newburgh and go right.  Newburgh 1 mile south to Cherry Hill and
go right.  Take Cherry Hill over the railroad tracks to the first side street
on the left, which is Norma, go left.  Take Norma past the first stop sign and
turn on the first street on the left which is Loruss.  Take Loruss 2 blocks and
it will end and turn right onto Sybald. My house is about 4 or 5 houses down on
the left.  It is a white ranch with christmas tree like bushes and a flag in
front.  The address is 443.

I hope this helps,
Steve

If you get lost, call (734)721-6854