Subject:
Sept.8 roll call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 15:24:46 GMT

Hi all,

Here is my list of attendees for the meeting on Saturday:

Chris Leach
Amy Hughes
Scott Sanburn
Trevor Pruden
Jason Spears
Tony Hedglen
Lester Witter
Kai Broderson
Gary Stahl

The meeting will start a 1:00 and end whenever we want. Bring as much LEGO as
you want. Of course LEGO gifts for the host are always appreciated :)

Steve