Re: Sept.8 roll call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 16:20:30 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
Rick Hallman - parts for Meijer project (Rick, just bring a list to the
meeting, I can always mail it)
Errr..... I'm not gonna be there.

If I missed anyone, please LMK. Also, I will be taking names for my upcoming
BB shop, TSSC Remnants, I will limit access to MichLUG members for the time
being, so I will collect e-mails to those interested, and mail out
appropriate information when I am ready. My wife has been dilligently
working / sorting to get it ready, it should be running in a few weeks,
hopefully. I still have a ton of parts.
Count me in for this.

1) Plans for Confusion (If it is the wrong name, LMK!)

I would really like to make a knockout display, I would love a nice size
starport, with various facilities
Maybe if everybody wants to integrate the starport display into Trevor's and
my idea for a War...