  (canceled)

  Re: No MichLUG web page

(...) Amy, Peter Guenther are discussing allready.We hope to have something soon.CWLeach (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: No MichLUG web page

(...) Amy, if you want to do it, please run with it. I'm so overbooked right now it's going to be a while before I can do it. The Michigan LTC won some money for 2nd place at GATS. I for one would like to see some of that go to a domain name (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: No MichLUG web page

Everyone, I will sponsor the cost of getting the com / org registered. We need to find a host though, first. If Amy wants to start a page, that's fine. However, I think we need to brainstorm a little for organization's sake. What do we want, how do (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: No MichLUG web page

"Peter F. Guenther" <pguenthe@zdnetonebox.com> wrote in message news:G7sEMD.9y4@lugnet.com... (...) IMO, go for .org. Every other LUG is a .org address, it would just add to the confusion. A .com just doesn't make sense :-) -- Tim Courtney - (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  (canceled)

  Re: No MichLUG web page

I'd be willing to HTML any page you have. I have decent computer programming/web design skills. I just can never seem to get the money for Griffon-Industries.com!!! Rick (23 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: No MichLUG web page

(...) Talk to Paul Foster. We may be able to host at where GMLUG hosts? (...) Indeed. (...) This needs to come after the "what do we want" question. (23 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: No MichLUG web page & Lets have a meeting to discuss this.

(...) Yep.We (me really) spent $98(at cost) on trees,$46 regular cost on T road plates and $10 on gas for Steve(he drove over 5hours to get his and Larrys stuff back that they loaned him for the show so i thought that was the least we could do is (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: No MichLUG web page

(...) I think regardless of where we go, we want to rely on Brickshelf for this and just provide links to members' Brickshelf galleries. That's going to be a lot less trouble all around. Peter (23 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: No MichLUG web page & Lets have a meeting to discuss this.

I dunno if I can make a meeting but I do want to stump for .org instead of .com as it is what all the other LUG/LTCs do. Why be inconsistent? Also I would like to start stumping for doing the midsummer GATS in GR... (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: No MichLUG web page & Lets have a meeting to discuss this.

(...) I agree that .org is correct. Scott I will chip in some for registration to. Isn't it $40/year?. (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: No MichLUG web page & Lets have a meeting to discuss this.

Lester, do you want me to send your check back to you? I haven't had time to look into a page with all the acedemic classes i have now. Rick (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: No MichLUG web page & Lets have a meeting to discuss this.

(...) Hey peoples ,Scott and i talked Sunday, we are holding a meeting at my home on wednesday for those who can make it(7p.m.)We will discuss the web page and any other MichLUG/MichLTC business. (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: No MichLUG web page & Lets have a meeting to discuss this.

Well if thats that then to your delightment i will not be able to come :). I have boy scouts and lots of homework, solo and ensomble, comptuer tech, plastic class, and so on-- i am booked. -Just dont make the site dumb. -Have lots o space for pics. (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: No MichLUG web page & Lets have a meeting to discuss this.

(...) If you are going to be the one that actually gets the page registration go ahead and keep it otherwise tear it up (You don't need to actually return it) Lester (23 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: No MichLUG web page & Lets have a meeting to discuss this.

(...) Arrrgghh! This is what you get for not checking the news group until Wed. 5:40 pm back in Canada! :^( Ok, my two cents: I would like to see a MichLUG webpage. It would be easier for me to keep track of local events so that I could actually (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: No MichLUG web page

Amy, I did see i replied to this a month ago, but never said anything else, so I want to apologize for that as well. And I also apologize for everything I said as well. If you still want to do this, that would be great, if not, that is fien as well. (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  (canceled)