Re: No MichLUG web page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 21:27:56 GMT

"Peter F. Guenther" <pguenthe@zdnetonebox.com> wrote in message
news:G7sEMD.9y4@lugnet.com...
I'd like to see a list of members, links to their LEGO pages, event
announcements, links to pics from past events, etc. And no advertising.

Amy, if you want to do it, please run with it.  I'm so overbooked right now
it's going to be a while before I can do it.

The Michigan LTC won some money for 2nd place at GATS.  I for one would like
to see some of that go to a domain name registration and site hosting.  I
think we've got enough for an inexpensive host left over after GATS costs,
right Chris?

I know by rights we should be a .org, but people are so used to .com--since
the last time I checked michlug.com was available, I say we go for that.

IMO, go for .org.  Every other LUG is a .org address, it would just add to the
confusion.  A .com just doesn't make sense :-)
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com