Re: No MichLUG web page & Lets have a meeting to discuss this.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 22:37:32 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Chris Leach writes:
Hey peoples ,Scott and i talked Sunday, we are holding a meeting at my home
on wednesday for those who can make it(7p.m.)We will discuss the web page
and any other MichLUG/MichLTC business.

Arrrgghh!  This is what you get for not checking the news group until Wed.
5:40 pm back in Canada!  :^(

Ok, my two cents:  I would like to see a MichLUG webpage.  It would be
easier for me to keep track of local events so that I could actually make it
out to more.  I have however already donated to support the up and coming
Space World domain that Mark Sandlin (SeaLUG), Jon Palmer and the likes are
working on (since my portfolio is virtually all space anyway).

~Trev