  train show for january 13-14

Well i recieved a letter from the great american train show. I have the application form, i will fill it out if Chris L. and you guys want to do a train show on January 13-14. I need your input should we or should we not do this? Should we focus on (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: train show for january 13-14

Kai i think we should just try for the January show(more time)What is cost (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: train show for january 13-14

Ok it will be something around $20 square foot? I maybe wrong. But we could do a good layout in a small space like Joe Davenport has done (URL) We would need to combine all of our track resources. If we do this show we have to make advanced (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: train show for january 13-14

(...) No, GATS _pays_ for you to attend. It is somewhat "by invitation", in that they are more like a giant flea market than a hobbyist run show, but still, they pay the layouts that they do select attendance money. (we need a FAQ for railway (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains)

  Re: train show for january 13-14

Ah yes i forgot about that! Misread the paper thanks for correcting me! kai (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: train show for january 13-14

(...) How did your lego exibit go?Do we just contact them and ask for space?(Kai has a sheet with number i guess i could call) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: train show for january 13-14

(...) OK, I am going to ask someone who has done a Lego show to add freely! I have only been to one show as a exibitor with lego. That was with PNLTC, and not on my own. Dan Parker was "the man" for it, and it was not a GATS or any other similar (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

James Powell wrote in message ... (...) live (...) at (...) spread (...) Well, talk to us Vancouver and Victoria people... if this show we're doing next weekend goes well we'll probably want to repeat the experience! Kevin (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: train show for january 13-14

my name came up in the other fork of this split post but thought I'd recombine for simplicity..... 1. heads up to the BC gang: TTOS (toy train operator's society) may be getting ahold of you shortly regarding a summer2001 national convention to be (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

Dan Parker wrote in message ... (...) Sounds interesting! Depending on whether we have fun this weekend or not, I guess :-) Kevin (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: train show for january 13-14

(...) I'm sure we will. Next time we will know what to expect too. And we can hammer out some layout rules for future... Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.vlc)