  Re: Update on my Shell Station - etc. from Scott

Jason, (...) I have seen it, I have enough expensive hobbies, thank you! : ) (...) Did you see any of those around? I have not, I have to check around here in South Bend though. Elkhart still has the old ones. : ) Scott -- (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Update on my Shell Station - etc. from Scott

(...) <huge snip> (...) Um, yeah. I know of two shell stations within 5 minutes of me that have those sets. All the new promo stuff actually. When you say the ones in Elkart have the old ones, I don't suppose they have any of the River rafting chick (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Update on my Shell Station - etc. from Scott

(...) Wow! Really? I want! I will pay 25 and 12.50 respectively if people (any people coming to GATS) pick up extra for me beyond their own needs, because I ALWAYS need more siths. Many of my projects, including MTW sale items use large quantities (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Update on my Shell Station - etc. from Scott

Jason & Larry & Scott, oh my! : ) (...) All right, Larry, I will be around today, Tony might be showing up, so whether he does or not, we will stroll over there and get some of those sets. Just the Sith and the Gungan Sub, correct? University Park (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Update on my Shell Station - etc. from Scott

(...) Yep. Mass quantities, as in buy them out after you take care of your own needs. I checked the following two GR locations and came up dry there: Woodland Mall, and Rogers Plaza. Thanks!!!! ++Lar (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Update on my Shell Station - etc. from Scott

Larry, (...) I am sorry, Tony and I went there a little while ago, and there was 1 Sith, no Gungan Subs at all. Just a few Mos Espa Podrace, and some Naboo Swamps, etc. I looked around the store too, to no avail. jason, were they in the LEGO part? (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Update on my Shell Station - etc. from Scott

(...) No worries, thanks for the try! Offer still stands to anyone else. ++Lar (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Update on my Shell Station - etc. from Scott

(...) <snip> (...) etc. (...) Yep, they were, the row on the right. Near the end. When I left there was atleast 1 Sub, and 2 Siths. But I hadn't dug around, nor asked the clerk if there was more in the back. Although the way they pack all that stuff (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Update on my Shell Station - etc. from Scott

Jason, (...) I figured that. I asked the clerk there (I really dispise that, do you need batteries or wrapping paper question ) and she said the only LEGO items were on the shelf. Hmm... (checking KBToys.com... nothing) (...) No big deal, I live (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)