    Re: Building priorities (was Re: U.S.S. Grand Rapids for the GATS) —Scott Sanburn
   Larry, I wrote about three different responses to you about this, and I really don't feel like posting anymore about it. Do whatever you want with the space you have, if we have more space, I am sure you will get more, and I hope whatever you bring (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: Building priorities (was Re: U.S.S. Grand Rapids for the GATS) —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) This sarcasm on your part is totally uncalled for. Reread what I said, and don't twist my words around, please. (...) This sarcasm is beneath you, Scott. Again, reread what I said and don't twist my words around please. All I ever said was (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: Building priorities (was Re: U.S.S. Grand Rapids for the GATS) —Scott Sanburn
   Larry, Well, it looks like I misread your posts, Larry, but I did reread yours a number of times, and if I read them wrong, I apologize. (...) That's fine. Bring that you want in the space you have. (...) I have gone too far. All right. Well, Larry, (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)