Re: GATS Buildings in general
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 22:22:40 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Chris Leach wrote:

Larry we can eliminate my train station and put the rural one in it's
place.I think 3 stations are to many.Can you expand the station a little
bit?Mine is that big red and is 3 1/2 plates wide so yours would only be 1/2
the size.

Do we have any small passenger platforms?  Do we want any?
I have no problem deleteing my Exxon gas station,my train station and my car
wash to make room for other peoples buildings.I have alot already and just
wanted to make sure we had everything covered.I would rather have other
peoples MOC's however as this is a group thing:-)