Re: GATS church
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 14:03:04 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Amy Hughes writes:
In a previous episode I wrote:
2 1/2 x 2 green baseplates, about 12" tall

I just built the largest wall, so now I know the dimensions. It'll be 2x3 green
baseplates in area and 19" tall. Is this too big for the GATS display? Should I
go for it?
The more i think about this being 19" tall and placing it in that area next
to the train station i'm thinking we should place it elsewhere.If you look
at the layout to the left of the train station  the area you are talking
about putting it in and if it's 19" tall it would block Steve's round
house.We could put it at the bottom left(and move my gas station and car
wash and road)That also puts it near the neighborhood area and you also see
the church from two sides if it's on the corner.....LMKWYT Amy.

This church will be easy to build and will be portable, unlike the perpetual
project now in my living room :-)

Amy