Re: GATS Buildings in general
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 18:04:03 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Chris Leach writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Larry Pieniazek writes:
This begs a question, do we have room remaining for the following items:

- Small one track Znap bridge (needs to be in an area where both mains are
not right next to each other)
- small "suburban" station, about the size of 1/2 baseplate but slightly
irregular
- larger "rural" station, about 1x1.5 baseplates in size.
Larry we can eliminate my train station and put the rural one in it's
place.I think 3 stations are to many.Can you expand the station a little
bit?Mine is that big red and is 3 1/2 plates wide so yours would only be 1/2
the size.

I can't really make it much bigger without a big rebuild. But maybe we put
the school (I mentioned in my other post) next to it? That would take up 3
to 3.5 baseplates in length by 1 wide...