 Organizations / United States / LUGOLA / 679 (-5)
  Re: SCLTC to display at upcoming Fullerton Railroad Days

Just crossposting this to lugola's group, as many of us will be interested in attending. These are my old stomping grounds so I will definately be there, even though the 4th is free comic book day (see www.freecomicbookday.com for details) (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Last Saturday (4-20-02)

(...) Thanks, I'm not far away so I'll stop by the retaurant later this week. Bruce (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Last Saturday (4-20-02)

(...) Definately one of our better meetings in terms of turnout. I always love seeing all the new folks, and seeing their amazement when Brian brings out his tubs of joy. (...) Yeah you did leave your sweatshirt there, we weren't sure if it was one (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Last Saturday (4-20-02)

Yup, last Saturday's meeting was fun. Thanks to Rick for organizing it and picking the cool setting and weather. It was nice seeing everyone again, and catching new faces. I've posted some pics: (URL) the next time. -Henry (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Last Saturday (4-20-02)

Hi all, I had a good time on Saturday and was happy to meet fellow AFOLs in person. Did anyone pick up a light gray sweatshirt that says "Nebraska" on the front? I can't find it and might have left it at the meeting. I put up the photos I took here: (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact