 Organizations / United States / LUGOLA / 579 (-5)
  Re: Legoland Shopping

(...) It's been a while since I counted, calculated, and compared pricing ($6.99 per 1/4 lb?), but I remember it being similar to S@H (thus, I bought what I bought). And in terms of BrickBay prices, I'd say buying from Legoland is a better deal if (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Legoland Shopping

(...) Last year I went down there for a few days around Christmas, and spent the better part of one day looking for every single pink brick (plate, really) that they had. The idea was you could build an ornament, and as long as it fit in a certain (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Legoland Shopping

Henry Lim <hlim@library.ucla.edu> wrote in message news:GMEMtG.4o0@lugnet.com... (...) similar (...) parts (...) Just out of curiosity, how is the per-pound pricing compare to SAH? Or BrickBay? --Jack Gregory (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Legoland Shopping (Bulk Bricks)

(...) I was there just a couple weeks ago. Yes, they have bulk bricks. They are at the Maniac Club. They have about a half dozen different varieties on display, but they also have MANY different boxs behind the counter. You just have to know to ask. (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Legoland Shopping

You don't need to pay admission IF you get in and out of there fast enough, but I doubt you can do so if you hit the bulk section, as it is about as far from the entrance as you can get (they've moved from in front of the model shop, up to where the (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact