Re: Legoland Shopping (Bulk Bricks)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 08:39:37 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Sun Yun writes:
I'm thinking about driving to Legoland to pick up some bulk bricks.

From what I've heard, it's done by the pound.  I was just wondering how good
the selection is and if the prices are reasonable.  Basically, I wanna know
if it's better than "shop at home" because I'm trying to figure out which
place I should source from.

I was there just a couple weeks ago. Yes, they have bulk bricks. They are
at the Maniac Club. They have about a half dozen different varieties on
display, but they also have MANY different boxs behind the counter. You
just have to know to ask.

Legoland is having several "Shopping Days" when the park remains open past
5pm, but the rides shut down. Admission is free after 4:30. I believe that
the shops will stay open until 8pm. You should call Legoland directly for
the info.