Re: Legoland Shopping
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 23:41:50 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Thomas Stangl writes:
I might have to drive down for Xmas if they get pink in again!  I missed out
last year.  And I hope they offer the Xmas present pack again this year, I
didn't get any last year, and really need those ABS yellow macaroni bricks!

Last year I went down there for a few days around Christmas, and spent the
better part of one day looking for every single pink brick (plate, really)
that they had.  The idea was you could build an ornament, and as long as it
fit in a certain box, for $5 (I think) it was yours.  Since they only had
1x2 and 1x3 plates, it was hard to come up with any good ideas.  But without
any aids (no sample to copy, no graph paper, etc.), I came up with what I
consider is a very nice ornament.  I still haven't taken it apart!

Too bad there weren't enough pink pieces to make it solid!

I hope they have it again this year too!

--
  David Schilling