 Organizations / United States / LUGOLA / 519 (-20)
  Come see Larry P. Live

The famous(or was that infamous) Larry Pieniazek is in town, (Glendale actually) and would love to meet everyone, or maybe anyone, available. So come meet him Thursday night at the Twin Palms Restaurant in Pasadena old town area. Date: Thursday, (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: The *LUG box

(...) I think we'd be interested in it at some point in NC. We don't have sufficiently scheduled meetings to prepare for it, but with a week or two notice, we can probably manage to have a meeting to peruse it. (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us)

  Re: The *LUG box

Russell explained it well. Here's the original thread that fully describes the box: (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us)

  Re: The *LUG box

(...) The *LUG box is a jumbalaya box sent between LEGO groups to pass around to group members. The box was passed on to us at the July meeting. It weas gone through, and Paul Sinasohn is sending iot on to the next group, whichever one it is. (...) (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us)

  Re: The *LUG box

Hi Dave, This may be a dumb question: what is The *LUG box? Greetings, David PS: FAQ? What FAQ? (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us)

  Re: The *LUG box

*LUG box update (should have happened back in April 2001) The *LUG box is still in the hands of BAYLUG last time I checked. It was passed on to them at the April 2001 LUGOLA meeting. Russell Clark informed my that they have already dealt with the (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us)

  Re: In Burbank and environs the week of the 6th

(...) I am here now (in Glendale, actually) and Steve Chuck and I are talking about a Thursday nite gettogether... if anyone's interested, drop me a line... (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: LUGOLA August 4 Meeting Pictures

Nuther great meeting as usual Brad! Wade(?) is Dereks brother. I might have to borrow your pic of my MOCs since I don't have any yet. Hope thats OK and does not involve any type of trademark or service mark.. (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people)

  Re: New Arrival in the Jassim Family!

(...) of art, aren't they? Congrats! Matt (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people)

  Re: New Arrival in the Jassim Family!

Nice MOC! :) Of course you had a *lot* of help on this one. Tell your wife not to over-do, and take *lots* of pictures of the little one. Congratulations dan and Julia, and welcome to the world, Noah! ~~Tanya (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people)

  Re: New Arrival in the Jassim Family!

(...) of poking out. Congratulations! How big was he? How's Mom? And, of course, the most important question: Is Noah in microfig or nanofig scale...? ;) all best, Lindsay (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people)

  Re: LUGOLA August 4 Meeting Pictures

(...) We'll be in touch for the September 8th meeting, Christopher. I'll be dealing with the initial posts later this week. -Dave Johann (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people)

  Re: LUGOLA August 4 Meeting Pictures

Hi LUGOLA, I just wanted to let everyone who was there Saturday that I very much enjoyed meeting you all and seeing your fabulous creations!! I can't wait to do it again!! Thanks for your hospitality Brad and Shelly :) Christopher Pisciotti Loch (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people)

  Re: New Arrival in the Jassim Family!

OH HAPPY DAY!!!! HOOORRRAYY! I'm So happy! Welcome to the world Noah! You should be proud! Your MOM and POP are great people!....and from what I know of your pop little guy, he's a great and creative person! Genius at that! You have so much to look (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people)

  Re: New Arrival in the Jassim Family!

(...) *ahem* WOO-HOO!!!! :-, Cheers, - jsproat (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people)

  Re: New Arrival in the Jassim Family!

(...) The lap desk idea gets much less useful in about 3 months or so. :) :) Congrats Dan! James (our 10 month old is just on the verge of walking - soon nothing will be safe!) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people)

  Re: New Arrival in the Jassim Family!

Congrats Dan! We were thinking of you all day. Noah is an awesome name! Give Julia our love. Later, Bryce (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people)

  Re: New Arrival in the Jassim Family!

Exxxxcccelent! We shall call him Mini-D... :-D Anyways, congrats man! (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people)

  Re: New Arrival in the Jassim Family!

(...) He is so cute! Congratulations!!! Jude (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people)

  Re: New Arrival in the Jassim Family!

(...) Congrats, Babie are so amazing, but they do take an awful lot of time, all day and all night, at first. Perhaps Lego should release a lap desk that straps on to a baby, I find that I spend a large part of my day (when I'm not at work), with (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact