 Organizations / United States / LUGOLA / 49 (-20)
  Re: Kidvention Legofest?

If I knew "that people will be spaced out over a few days" I would have been there for such dude! SteveB (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.events, lugnet.legoland, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Kidvention Legofest?

Hey everybody... Just curious as to if there will be any formal get-together while at Kidvention. I understand that people will be spaced out over a few days. If Friday and Saturday will be big days, we can have something on both of them if possible (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.events, lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.lugola) !

  Re: Age limitations

(...) Excellent point, Andy ... I had been a fan of Bram Lembrecht's work for a long time prior to MIT Mindfest '99, and I always thought he was in his thirties. Imagine my shock when I met him, and learned he was on track to graduate high school (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.org.us.wafol, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Age limitations

Todd, If I may be so bold, I would like to recommend an additional question that may be relevant to your poll. * If you are an adult and you belong to a club/group with younger ( e.g. 16-17 ) members, do you feel that their presence in the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.org.us.wafol, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Age limitations

(...) As a NELUG member, I'd love to hear stories/experiences specificially from 16-17 year olds (or 18-year-olds if you were once 16-17 as part of a LUG) who are members of other LUGs in the U.S....this might help me form a more solid opinion if (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.org.us.wafol, lugnet.org.us.wamalug) !

  Re: LDraw at the Kidvention Update

(...) I can finish this as soon as I can get a working inliner :) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.events, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  LDraw at the Kidvention Update

Hey everybody... Here's an update on the status for LDraw at the Kidvention so far: I sent off the artwork for the banner to the company (FastSigns) today, and they will get back to me soon on approval. Thanks to everyone who donated to make this (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.lugola) !

  Re: Soccer Tour bus

(...) Darn! I can't believe I just missed you..DOH! I was there from 1 to 2:30 or so. I just wasn't feeling so hot, so I headed home. Don't feel bad about being watched like a hawk...they did the same thing to me. ;-) I think it had something to do (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Soccer Tour bus

(...) I showed up a little late, didn't see you there... I also went to the exhibit at the Rose Bowl on Saturday, it was a lot more exciting. The Lego TV crew was there and there were building contests and giveaways and about a million people. I got (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Soccer Tour bus

(...) OK...it's all set. I'll be at KidSpace museum on Sunday at 1pm to co-incide with the arrival of the Soccer Tour. Any LUGOLAs care to join in the fun? The location is: 390 S EL MOLINO AVE, Pasadena, Ca. Just try (URL) and type in that address (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Still looking for a large monitor... (Kidvention)

Hey.. I'm still looking for a large monitor (17"+) for the Kidvention LDraw display. If anyone has access to one and is willing/able to let us borrow it, please let us know! We would strongly prefer a larger monitor to the 15" one that will be (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd)

  LUGOLA Meeting III-The Kidvention Connection

Well, you heard it right...Legoland, Ca. July 15th at opening time (9 am start?). The meeting will last until we all drop dead of exhaustion. ;-) This might be a good time to bring the family if you are so inclined, as they won't be bored silly by (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Weeks Jambalaya Box - round two