Subject:
LUGOLA Meeting III-The Kidvention Connection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 08:11:01 GMT

Well, you heard it right...Legoland, Ca. July 15th at opening time (9 am
start?). The meeting will last until we all drop dead of exhaustion. ;-)

This might be a good time to bring the family if you are so inclined, as they
won't be bored silly by our shenanigans. We will have access to the Weeks
Jambalaya box at a cost of $1 per trade. Contact me if you wish to schedule a
time to be with the box. Legoland will be available for your use, but don't
expect any discounts. I'm working on that.

As far as our usual 'bring an item for show and tell', well....please keep the
items small (Henry is exempted from this, as I'd love to see him bring the lil'
project). The M-tron Commandos will be there, and a completed Rock Raiders and
UFO projects as well as a pair of special things just for this meeting. Needless
to say, I won't be bringing much for trade, but I'll trade with anyone who wants
to.

I look forward to meeting our southern members who haven't been able to attend
thusfar because of the drive. Let's make this 'One For The Books'!

Meeting IV-Sept. 16th or 23rd, 2000...more details as they become available.