Re: Soccer Tour bus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 06:39:10 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Mike Rayhawk writes:
In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Dave Johann writes:
In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Scott P. Costello writes:
This Saturday (June 17th, the Lego Soccer tour bus is going to be up in
Pasadena, I was wondering if anyone was planning on going.

I will be there, and I'd be willing to bet that other LUGOLA people will go as
well. I plan to arrive fairly early due to this sudden heatwave we are
experiencing. Pasadena at 105 degrees isn't very much fun.

I'd like to go, but I haven't been able to find any info on this.  Where in
Pasadena is it going to be?

- Mike.

try this: http://www.lego.com/football/tourprogram.asp?CountryID=us

According to the links, it will be at the Rose Bowl from 3:30-6:30 on Saturday,
and at KidSpace Museum from 1-5 on Sunday. The Sudnay time wasn't there when I
last checked a few days ago, so it must have just been added. After that, it
heads to Northern California and away from us forever!

At this point in time, I'm trying to get there, but it looks like my wife made
plans without consulting me first to see if anything else was going
on...Grrr...I'll be there the whole time if I can be there at all. I hope to see
you guys there.

-Dave