 Organizations / United States / LUGOLA / 394 (-5)
  Re: June 2nd Meeting Update - Location

I regret to inform everyone that something has come up for me on the 2nd and I will be unable to attend. I was really looking forward to it. Please take bunches of pictures so I can see everyones new stuff. Don't forget to bat around ideas for the (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Tuesday Morning report

Hi Eric, I could go for at least 2 more large monorail straights if you are interested in selling some of them. I know that other folks would be happy to buy up other train and monorail stuff. Brad P.S. I think that MOC is "My Own Creation." Eric (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Tuesday Morning report

(...) No problem. Thanks for telling us about the sale in the first place. Okay, I made it to the Westchester location yesterday. The line-up was pretty much the same, except that they had at least 10 of the Spielberg/Studio big set. Also, I forgot (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  RE: June 2nd meeting, and news-bits

(...) Where's the store that has the DDK for $30 ? I've searched the web for "Til Tuesday" and all I could find was a band that goes by that name. :) Leonardo (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: June 2nd meeting, and news-bits

Sorry about messing up the store's name.... Tuesday Morning, Til' Tuesday, at least I was kind of close. Brian ----- Original Message ----- From: Eric Bitton <kzin@toast.net> To: <lugnet.org.us.lugol...ugnet.com> Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2001 2:17 PM (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact