 Organizations / United States / LUGOLA / 39 (-10)
  Still looking for a large monitor... (Kidvention)

Hey.. I'm still looking for a large monitor (17"+) for the Kidvention LDraw display. If anyone has access to one and is willing/able to let us borrow it, please let us know! We would strongly prefer a larger monitor to the 15" one that will be (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd)

  LUGOLA Meeting III-The Kidvention Connection

Well, you heard it right...Legoland, Ca. July 15th at opening time (9 am start?). The meeting will last until we all drop dead of exhaustion. ;-) This might be a good time to bring the family if you are so inclined, as they won't be bored silly by (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Weeks Jambalaya Box - round two