 Organizations / United States / LUGOLA / 264 (-5)
  Re: The meeting on the morning of Saturday April 28th so far

(...) No worries Jeremy. I just hadn't got around to emailing you to ask if you wanted to go. I didn't know I'd RSVP'ed either :-) Makes me feel good though. Okay Brad I guess I'm in. Let me know if you need me to bring anything. Bryce (23 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people)

  Re: The meeting on the morning of Saturday April 28th so far

(...) D'oh! I had assumed, based upon this: In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Brad Hamilton writes: (...) ...but there's enough ambiguity there that I should've checked first! ...Or, if my actions gave you the incentive to go, them maybe I shouldn't've. ;-) (...) (23 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people)

  Re: The meeting on the morning of Saturday April 28th so far

(...) I guess that means I'll be going! :-D Bryce (23 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people)

  Re: The meeting on the morning of Saturday April 28th so far

(...) Dude! Count me and Barbara in! :-, We'll probably be arriving with Bryce McGlone. Is there an agenda to the meeting? Should we bring munchies, models, and mecha mayhem? Cheers, - jsproat (23 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people)

  Re: SD airport <-> Carlsbad driving time?

I would actually agree with this suggestion. I would say that the drive time to Carlsbad from the Orange County airport is about 50 minutes, but not too much of that is apt to be high traffic. Only about the first 5 miles from the airport tend to (...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.legoland.california)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact