 Organizations / United States / LUGOLA / 194 (-20)
  13 People now coming

Hi Folks, Here is an update on the attendees and info about them. Brad & Shelly Hamilton - We're the hosts I'm showing off my LEGO City Bricktopia: (URL) is my trade page: (URL) want Paradisa windows and monorail straights. Henry Lim - Old Timer (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  12 Confirmations for the Saturday 24th meeting so far!!!

Hi Folks, Here is an update on the attendees and info about them. Brad & Shelly Hamilton - We're the hosts I'm showing off my LEGO City Bricktopia: (URL) is my trade page: (URL) want Paradisa windows and monorail straights. Henry Lim - Old Timer (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: First MOC Posting

Great stuff Robert! I can't wait to see it in person. Robert Powell <rpowell25@home.com> wrote in message news:GA6HIz.JzG@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: First MOC Posting

(...) I really like the freight train- all the cars are nicely crafted. That's quite the linkage on the engine's coupler. I assume that it is required because of the increased width and because of the length between the wheelsets and the ends. Very (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: First MOC Posting

(...) oooh -- I like! -- especially the maintenance train with all the LEGO TECHNIC bits and the flatbed. --Todd (a space/monorail guy) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: 10 Confirmed people so far for the March 24th meeting

(...) I was talking to Dave last night about the meeting. He is building like a maniac to get more stuff finished. I have a couple new mechs and I started working on another last night. We are both really excited about this meeting. See you there, (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  First MOC Posting

Hello All, Here are my first offerings: www.bob2cool.com I've got one 6 wide and one 8 wide. Check'em out. Thx, Robert (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  10 Confirmed people so far for the March 24th meeting

This should be a lively one! There are going to be many new MOC's as well! (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: FINAL LUGOLA Meeting Date - March 24th!!!!!

On the mark!!! Adrian "Brad Hamilton" <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message news:GA3zFr.182@lugnet.com... (...) that (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  LUGOLA Meeting - Saturday, March 24th - For sure this time!

LUGOLA Meeting March 24th Well, its time to get together again to share MOC's, trade, and enjoy LEGO together. This time its at our house in Southern Orange County. Hopefully, we can get some of the "Southerners" to attend. This date was in doubt (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: FINAL LUGOLA Meeting Date - March 24th!!!!!

So Brad, are landscapers using white or red LEGO bricks? FYI - I was at the KMart in Santa Ana (exit Chapman Ave.) and they had all their marked down sets for over half off the discounted price. Highway Construction (2 left) $20.00 Gungan Patrol (2 (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  FINAL LUGOLA Meeting Date - March 24th!!!!!

OK, I'm sure that some people (primarily Adrian Egli) will be happy to know that the meeting can be held on its original date of March 24th!!!! I'll be posting a more detailed message shortly (which I'll email to the "list") (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Well, now that mother nature is being a bit nicer

Well, The good news is that progress has gone forward reasonbly becuase of the good weather. Unfortuneately, there are other culprits. We have to get a permit from the city for one of our walls and they are being total JERKS. They require you to go (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Well, now that mother nature is being a bit nicer

The weather has been well so far and I've been keeping my eye on both the weather channel and its web page checking the jet stream, fronts, etc! The big question remains "Any landscape progress?", please say yes :-) Adrian (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: [LUGOLA] Free Lego

Just so you know... umm.. you *did* post it to lugnet. :) (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Next Meeting - I'll make a decision this weekend

Hmm - With the cost of LEGO, I think it would be a LOT cheaper to go with the concrete. Speaking of that, they poured the concrete today, so that gets a big part of the work out of the way. They still have to finish two walls, put in the sprinklers (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Next Meeting - I'll make a decision this weekend

Forget the concrete and landscaping materials, lets just get a bunch of green baseplates and line the entire yard. Imagine the city you could build, granted it wouldn't be much fun to walk on. If you want a pond, no problem just get some blue (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Next Meeting - I'll make a decision this weekend

But we need the concrete - Otherwise, the LEGO will sink into the mud! I suppose we could use some cheap immitation LEGO as a foundation! Hmm - an outdoor LEGO city would be cool, but I bet that it wouldn't last too long. Plus, I'd be afraid of (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Next Meeting - I'll make a decision this weekend

Hey Brad, Just fire the landscapers and we'll finish the job with LEGO on the 23rd. Just think of the possibilities!!!...!!! An outdoor monorail and town, maybe a castle theme? B. ----- Original Message ----- From: Brad Hamilton <bhamilto1@home.com> (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Next Meeting - I'll make a decision this weekend

Some people have said that April 14th is fine, but other folks have expressed a strong desire to leave it the way it was. Luckily, my landscapers are going strong today, and its not supposed to rain for another 2 days after that. Let's see how far (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact