Re: [LUGOLA] Free Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 14:53:07 GMT

Just so you know... umm.. you *did* post it to lugnet. :)

67Dino wrote:

Hello all,

I just bought the new Alpha Team Ogel Base set at Toys'R'Us in
Huntington Beach and it came with a flyer for free LEGO. Visit:

www.jyskanalyse.dk/ussurvey

If you fill out their survey they'll apparently send you a free LEGO
gift. I thought it best to post this info here rather than on Lugnet
as to not piss LEGO off and end the promotion.

See you all at Brad's (hopefully soon),

Brain Stokes

                   Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
[Click Here!]