 Organizations / United States / LUGOLA / 169 (-5)
  Intruder alert!

Greetings and salutations, My name is Eric Bitton, but my 'Net name is Zrath. I am a Legoholic... Rick of the not-shown tower pointed me to this assemblage of fellow Legoholics, and I was wondering if there was room for one more? I'd like to attend (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Thats Hollywood(Was:Re: LEGO on TV (Was:Re: The Kujawa Tower))

Well that just sucks! I was looking forward to seing it! Let down at the last minute. :-( (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Thats Hollywood(Was:Re: LEGO on TV (Was:Re: The Kujawa Tower))

:( Whaa! Whaa! I just found out The Kujawa Tower was a victim of the cutting room floor. Funeral services are TBD. In lieu of flowers please send Lego. The show ran long and they cut the scene. What a disappointment. The property master was very (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Proposed date of next meeting: Saturday, March 24

(...) Cool the 24th will give me a couple extra weeks to finish my new model. Dave and I are going to carpool. Bryce (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: LEGO on TV (Was:Re: The Kujawa Tower)

Bummer. No tower. Guess the people who make the show have no idea about when it will be on. I agree this episode was pretty lame. Since the new episodes are on 5 times each weekend, I will wait until I see it myself before posting another false (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact