Re: Proposed date of next meeting: Saturday, March 24
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 02:21:57 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Brad Hamilton writes:
OK,

Based on the email response, it sounds like we'll have it on Saturday March
24th.

It looks like our landscaping is going to start next week, so that should
work out for us.

Everyone better start building some new creations!  If you have pictures of
old stuff, then that would be great too.
Cool the 24th will give me a couple extra weeks to finish my new model. Dave
and I are going to carpool.
Bryce