Re: LEGO on TV (Was:Re: The Kujawa Tower)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 02:49:17 GMT

Bummer.  No tower.  Guess the people who make the show have no idea about when
it will be on.  I agree this episode was pretty lame.  Since the new episodes
are on 5 times each weekend,  I will wait until I see it myself before posting
another false alarm.  Stay tuned!  Tell me I'm not dreaming.

In lugnet.build.arch, Brad Hamilton writes:
It just ended and no LEGO.  I don't think I can sit through another episode
of that.  I bet that they moved it around or something.

Rick Kujawa <spacerocks@iname.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.build.arch, Julie Krenz writes:
In lugnet.build.arch, Rick Kujawa writes:
OK, I just found out my "Kujawa Tower" will be on the Disney show • "Lizzie
McGuire" this Friday (2/23/01) at 6pm (5 central).  It will also air • Sunday
2/25
at 3pm and 7:30, and Sat. 3/3 at 6pm and 11pm.  Don't miss seeing a • LUGNET
members creation on television.  Hope you enjoy it!!

I tuned into Lizzie McGuire, but I didn't see the tower :(

Did I miss it or did it get rescheduled?

I did a little checking at tvguide.com and the episode listed for the 3/3 • show
has a different plot than the one that aired today. The show on 3/3 is
something about one of the kids raging war on another. I can *definitely* • see
destroying a Lego tower as an act of war between kids.In fact, being a • mom to 3
boys, I *have* see it, many, many times. :-P

Julie
Hi Julie,

Thanks for checking out the show.  I'm glad someone was watching.  I just
checked with the Disney folks and they said the episode is scheduled to • air
tonight.  Maybe they show different episodes back East?  Maybe the Disney • people
don't really know what is on when.  I will be watching tonight with my • fingers
crossed.  If I get any new information I will post it on LUGNET. It has to • be on
eventually.