Subject:
Intruder alert!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 21:42:58 GMT

Greetings and salutations,

My name is Eric Bitton, but my 'Net name is Zrath.
I am a Legoholic...

Rick of the not-shown tower pointed me to this assemblage of fellow Legoholics,
and I was wondering if there was room for one more?

I'd like to attend the next meeting. I don't have much in the way of original
models, yet, but I do have a lovely bag full of "obsolete" bricks from the late
'60s/early '70s that I'm sure will interest some of you.

I live in a dead zone caught between Culver City, West Los Angeles and Century
City called "Palms". I'll try my best to make it to the meeting.

In the meantime, happy building!

And remember: Lego ergo sum (I construct, therefore I am)

Zrath