Re: SANDLUG Meeting Set For September 18th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 18:20:11 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Adrian Egli wrote:
   In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Jonathan Eric Hunter wrote:
   In lugnet.events, Adrian Egli wrote:
   Members of SANDLUG, the San Diego LEGO Users Group, have planned a meeting in San Diego on September 18th, about a month from today. September would generally be considered an off-month for LUGOLA meetings but members of LUGOLA (or any LUG/LTC) are most welcome to attend.

Adrian, Jonathan Eric Hunter here just letting you know I fully plan on invading your SANDLUG meeting (since I am a LUGOLA member) on 9/18/04. I will have some new MOCs to display...

I hope you bring this one :-)

Adr.

You betcha! I will bring it (slighlty modified/enhanced) plus at least one or two more...

Build onwards and upwards!,

Jonathan Eric Hunter