 Events / 1378
1377  |  1379
Subject:
SANDLUG Meeting Set For September 18th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 2004 14:47:23 GMT

Members of SANDLUG, the San Diego LEGO Users Group, have planned a meeting in
San Diego on September 18th, about a month from today.  September would
generally be considered an off-month for LUGOLA meetings but members of LUGOLA
(or any LUG/LTC) are most welcome to attend.

The meeting will be a my pad, the same location as the March 13th LUGOLA meeting
earlier this year.

Note: SANDLUG does not have its own newsgroup at this time so if you have any
questions, comments, or suggestions, please post them to the LUGOLA newsgroup
page or email me (address below).

Hope to see you.

Adr.
AEGLI at SAN dot RR dot COM